Weather: Concerned about adverse weather or a natural disaster affecting your vacation? It's always a good idea to buy Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental Insurance when you book your trip -- so you can have coverage for certain events if Mother Nature gets in the way.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: Cover yourself from trip cancellation penalties due to your own, a traveling companion’s or a family member’s Pre-Existing medical conditions.
Pre-Existing Conditions can be waived if the travel insurance is purchased within 21 days of your initial payment and other requirements are met.**” **For a list of all covered reasons and exclusions and to view full policy details, please click here.
Book online, or talk to your Reservations Agent at time of booking to buy travel insurance for your vacation.
Seaside Coastal Travel Insurance Highlights:
• 100% reimbursement for rental costs
• $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
• Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
• $1000 baggage delay coverage
CSA Seaside Coastal Travel Insurance covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
• A named hurricane or other natural disaster
• Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
• Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
• Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
CSA Seaside Coastal Travel Insurance also provides:
Worldwide emergency assistance service
Emergency roadside assistance service
For questions about coverage, claim status or emergency assistance please contact: